Saturday, April 9, 2011

Time is FLYING!

I cannot believe it has been so long since my last post! After Spring Break school always flies by, but here it is going even faster! With the bustle of more and more tourists arriving each day and the weather becoming so incredibly nice here I feel like I would give anything to slow the days down a bit in order to extend my time in Florence.

Spring Break in Greece was fantastic. There is so much to see in Athens and the history is fascinating. The Acropolis was amazing and the views of Athens from all the way up there were to die for! The island of Corfu, where we stayed, is incredibly beautiful. I have never seen such clear water. The weather cooperated and we were able to do a lot of laying out on the perfect beaches. We spent our days four-wheeling around the island exploring new beaches and tiny towns. I would go back to Greece in a heartbeat.

The weekend after Spring Break all the TCU study abroad students in Florence went to Rome with our school here. There is SO much to see and do in Rome that cramming it all into one weekend makes for an extremely exhausting trip! Compared to quite Florence, Rome seems like a crazy place, so many cars, people, and action. I loved going to Rome for a visit but am very content with living in Florence!

Parthenon in Athens 

amazing view from up top

Corfu island!

beautiful! 

hiking in Corfu 

ATVing in Corfu! 


Making our wishes in Trevi Fountain, Rome

The whole TCU group on the way to the Vatican 

School of Athens, my favorite 

Coliseum! 

GO CHI O! 

No comments:

Post a Comment