Thursday, February 3, 2011

Rough day...

Its about 4:40 pm here and I am just getting back from a (or another) really long unexpected 'trip' around Florence. Severely directionally challenged is an extreme understatement when it comes to my navigating ability. I am trying so hard to get this city down, but am quickly getting discouraged...I am so sick and tired of always feeling lost and not being able to ask for help. It is really a test to my patience. I need a vacation...

Prefect timing! We are heading to Interlaken, Switzerland tonight! Skiing, snowboarding, sledding, skidiving, parasailing, sorbing, hiking, AND flaming Fajitas! How fun, I cant wait! We get back a little before midnight on Sunday night and I am sure I will have lots to update yall about!

No comments:

Post a Comment